No shortcuts. No quick fixes. No false claims. No magic potions or pills. No broken promises.
Trendy gimmicks don’t deliver and you want something better. You want real solutions to real problems. That’s why I started Live Better Fitness. My goal is to offer you straightforward instruction and advice based on the fundamental facts of fitness and my 25 years of experience.
First we have to tackle the elephant in the gym…misinformation.
Misinformation about exercise is the enemy of success in fitness. Popular fitness myths, such as “spot reduction” and “muscle toning,” are alive and well despite regular debunking. Advertisers exploit the desire for “simple solutions” by promising “dramatic results” with “effortless exercise” or “killer workouts.” When the product or service does not live up to its promise, consumers quit the program and blame themselves. These false starts based on unrealistic goals are not harmless. Short-lived attempts to get in shape are a major roadblock to results.
Ask yourself if any of these common problems sound familiar?
- You know the benefits of exercise well enough to recite them in your sleep, but sticking to a plan seems impossible.
- The headlines are always changing and you’re confused about what really works.
- You know what you need to do but you just don’t do it.
- You’ve tried everything and nothing works.
Quitting is actually the biggest fitness fad. In research it’s called “exercise dropout” and the trend is widely documented. But you don’t need to postpone success. You can change your life for the better, and you can start today.
Live Better Fitness can help you:
- Become an educated fitness consumer.
- Commit to realistic targets and eschew quick fixes forever.
- Prepare to avoid the most common pitfalls in fitness.
- Create a personalized fitness plan that fits your life.
Book your free 15-minute consultation today!